Analysis & Completion

· by Sweta · Read in about 1 min · (132 Words)

We have collected all of the surveys and analyzed the results. For a pilot study, the results were pretty good. There are a few relationship types that must be fixed up and a few questions in the survey that should be either rephrased or discarded.

We have also started working and finalizing everything for our poster presentation. Brittany & I have decided to split the work: She will work on the figures, and I will work on all of the text. I just finished all of the text today, and she should have the figures done by Tuesday. The final poster should be set by Tuesday night. I will soon upload it onto here. I am very much excited and looking forward to the poster competition and seeing everybody else’s research!! =)